Congress LinksMay 16, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Rep. Jeff Flake’s [R, AZ-6] earmark/PMA investigation amendment is slowly but surely gaining support.
- Attention committee chairmen: earmark disclosure deadlines do matter.
- The Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending Act has officially been placed on the Senate backburner.
- Democrats to push a bill guaranteeing 7 paid sick days a year.
- Republicans plan 450 climate change amendments.
- Don’t bother looking for Speaker Pelosi on the Sunday morning shows. She’s busy with her family.
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.