S.540 - Temporary Debt Limit Extension Act
An act to temporarily extend the public debt limit, and for other purposes. view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Temporary Debt Limit Extension Act as enacted.
- Official: An act to temporarily extend the public debt limit, and for other purposes. as amended by senate.
- Short: Temporary Debt Limit Extension Act as passed senate.
- Short: Temporary Debt Limit Extension Act as passed house.
- Official: A bill to designate the air route traffic control center located in Nashua, New Hampshire, as the "Patricia Clark Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center". as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|H.Amdt 556||Offered||Pursuant to the provisions of H.Res. 478 the amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of sections 1 through 3 of Rules Committee Print 113-37 is considered as adopted.|
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Feb 15, 2014||Became Public Law No: 113-83.|
|Feb 15, 2014||Signed by President.|
|Feb 14, 2014||Presented to President.|