H.R.1132 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend and modify the railroad track maintenance credit.view all titles (1)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend and modify the railroad track maintenance credit. as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 1
- Past Seven Days: 2
- All-Time: 2,153
Official SummaryAmends the Internal Revenue Code to:
(1) increase the allowable amount of the railroad track maintenance tax credit;
(2) revise the types of expenditures eligible for such credit; and
(3) extend such credit through 2012.
Organizations Supporting H.R.1132
- American Shortline and Regional Railroad Association
Organizations Opposing H.R.1132
- None via MapLight at this time.