H.R.6442 - To amend title XX of the Social Security Act to repeal the program of block grants to States for social services, and for other purposes.
Loading Bill Text
Rollover any line of text to comment and/or link to it.
SECTION 1. REPEAL OF THE PROGRAM OF BLOCK GRANTS TO STATES FOR SOCIAL SERVICES.
(12) The headings for title XX and subtitle A of title XX of the Social Security Act are each amended by striking ‘BLOCK GRANTS TO STATES FOR SOCIAL SERVICES’ and inserting ‘HEALTH PROFESSIONS DEMONSTRATIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CONDITION DETECTION’.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink
(14) Section 402(b)(3) of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (
(23) Section 306(d) of the Older Americans Act of 1965 (
(24) Section 2605 of the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act of 1981 (
(26) Section 3(d)(1) of the Assisted Suicide Funding Restriction Act of 1997 (