114th Congress: We're updating with new data as it becomes available.
S.18 - Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act
A bill to repeal the expansion of information reporting requirements for payments of $600 or more to corporations and for other purposes.
view all titles (2)
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 2
Past Seven Days: 5
- All-Time: 5,597
Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal a provision (added by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) that extends to corporations that are not tax-exempt the requirement to report payments of $600 or more. Rescinds $39 billion o...Read the Rest
Organizations Supporting S.18
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Nursery and Landscaping Association
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Electronic Security Association
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- ...and 11 more.
Organizations Opposing S.18
- None via MapLight at this time.
Latest Letters to Congress
See All Letters (1)
Vote on This Bill
Users Support Bill
20 in favor / 4 opposed
Track with MyOC