114th Congress: We're updating with new data as it becomes available.
S.232 - Medical Device Access and Innovation Protection Act
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on medical devices.
view all titles (2)
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 1
Past Seven Days: 1
- All-Time: 869
Medical Device Access and Innovation Protection Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal the excise tax on medical device manufacturers and importers.
Organizations Supporting S.232
- California Healthcare Institute
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- Medical Device Manufacturers Association
- ...and 12 more.
Organizations Opposing S.232
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- American Medical Women's Association
- Breast Cancer Action
- Community Catalyst
- Connecticut Center for Patient Safety
- Families USA
- ...and 10 more.
Latest Letters to Congress
See All Letters (1)
Vote on This Bill
Users Support Bill
3 in favor / 0 opposed
Track with MyOC