S.365 - Budget Control Act of 2011
An original bill to make a technical amendment to the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002. view all titles (6)
All Bill Titles
- Popular: Budget Control Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Official: An original bill to make a technical amendment to the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002. as introduced.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as passed house.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as passed senate.
- Official: An act to provide for budget control. as amended by senate.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as enacted.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Aug 02, 2011||Became Public Law No: 112-25.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Signed by President.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Presented to President.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Message on Senate action sent to the House.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Senate agreed in the House amendment to the bill by Yea-Nay Vote. 74 - 26. Record Vote Number: 123.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Motion by Senator Reid to agree to House amendment to the bill (S. 365) made in Senate.|
|Aug 02, 2011||Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.|
|Aug 01, 2011||Message on House action received in Senate and at desk: House amendment to Senate bill.|
|Aug 01, 2011||Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Aug 01, 2011||On passage Passed with amendment by recorded vote: 269 - 161 (Roll no. 690).|