- Today: 4
Past Seven Days: 11
- All-Time: 25,491
Result: Motion to Proceed Rejected - June 10, 2010
Question: On the Motion to Proceed S.J.Res. 26
Disapproves the rule submitted by the EPA relating to the endangerment finding and the cause or contribute findings for greenhouse gases under the Clean Air Act.
OpenCongress bill summaries are written by OpenCongress editors and are entirely independent of Congress and the federal government. For the summary provided by Congress itself, via the Congressional Research Service, see the "Official Summary" below.
Disapproves the rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on December 15, 2009, relating to the endangerment finding and the cause or contribute findings for greenhouse gases under the Clean Air Act.
Organizations Supporting S.J.Res.26
- Associated General Contractors of America
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- National Taxpayers Union
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Mining Association
- American Public Power Association
- ...and 22 more.
Organizations Opposing S.J.Res.26
- League of Women Voters
- The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
- American Lung Association
- Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good
- Natural Resources Defense Council