Former Sen. Russell Feingold

Democrat  •  Wisconsin 3 Terms  •  Sworn In 1993
Last Term 2005 - 2010 View All

CuteBlondeCrystal 11/04/2008 2:41am

Russ Feingold is one of the best Senators in Congress. I voted for him when I lived in Wisconsin. He is very progressive on issues I care about. Go Russ!

joe_vndyke 08/25/2009 11:26am
in reply to LaVernIsely Feb 24, 2009 9:37am

Just so you know, Russ Feingold is not on this site. This is not a gateway to contact a member of Congress. This isn’t their Facebook page, or email address. You should write to Senator Feingold by using the link to the right that says “Write this Senator.” He does not read comments on blogs like this. This is a place for you to converse with others about Sen. Feingold – not a place for you to contact him. You would need to email him or write him a letter (which I encourage you to do) using the link to the right that says ‘Write this Senator.’

Cfred371 09/12/2010 10:44am

Proud he is my senator.

pelmof 06/29/2010 7:04am

Dear Senator Feingold,

Spam Comment

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:44pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 7:04am
chuckgriever 11/22/2009 1:30pm
in reply to fortermlimits Aug 16, 2009 7:46pm

Hear Hear

LaVernIsely 02/24/2009 9:37am

Dear Senator Feingold,
I know congress should create a fair income tax system which we presently don’t have because it’s not based on ability to pay. We should eliminate taxes paid on Social Security benefits which the State of Wisconsin has done. I don’t believe that this will happen because of all the paid lobbyists we have in Washington. President Obama campaigned and posted on his web site: That any senior citizen, with an income under $50,000, would not have to pay any income tax or even fill out a long form. With the health care costs going up, along with the escalating costs of nursing home care, it really would be appreciated by the middle class seniors, so they will be able to pay their bills and not go on assistance through the county. What chances do you think of anything like this getting passed? This should be classified under new bills.
Yours truly, LaVernIsely, Retired Dairy Farmer and AARP Member

Spam Comment

chuckgriever 11/22/2009 1:30pm

Doug you are the first to go!!!!

Spam Comment

fortermlimits 08/16/2009 7:46pm

Senator Russell Feingold if the health care bill HR3200 passes, are you going to accept the same health care for yourself and your family that the public has to have pushed down our throats? If not, could you please resign or voters of Wisconsin could you vote him out.

Official website: