Rep. John Garamendi

Democrat  •  3rd District, California  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2009
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

ChiefICSW 07/09/2010 1:01pm

Dear Mr. Garimendi: Important heads up: There are not still unemployed people in serious trouble out there! Just because (statistically!) Unemployment is (apparently) fallen, DO NOT FORGET US!… I represent this group. I am 55 years young. I’ve served my country for 21 years in the USN. I’ve worked for 14 more years after that. In June 2009, I was laid off. I’ve been searching since. I’ve lost my home. I’ve lost my car. I’ve lost my dog (had to put her down because the apartments I’m living in could not take her.). My son is going to college this fall, and I have no way to help him. I can barely feed us, and I’m not sure how I’m going to keep the lights on.

without Unemployment Insurance, I will no longer be able to pay for telephones & internet. Hard to search for a job without them. Next, I will lose my remaining car, my apartment. What’s next? A very large cardboard box for the six of us?

Mr Garimendi: stand up in the House and shout “I will not stand for this!!!”

DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 6:56pm

DEAR JOHN,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?
klassylady25 03/23/2010 6:31am

It doesn’t take long to corrupt a man does it? In your case it’s was in your first term!! Where is your honor?

DOUGLASFIELD 02/04/2010 8:32pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB … IN CONGRESS
CitizenOversight 01/28/2010 10:58am

John – Ready for War!
garamendi.org/issues/foreignrelations/israel
“The special relationship between the US & Israel isbased on shared values & a commitmentto democratic principles.” {Hamas won democratic elections} Israel isa democracy & VALUES human rights {Except for Palestinians}.
Israel remains the only true democracy {What Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan don’t count?} in the Middle East; therefore it is in the critical interest {Top Secret, Nat. Security, heard that before!} ofthe US to support Israel

The US must con’t to support the defense of Israel, incl. honoring its foreign aid commitments per the August 2007 Memo of Understanding on U.S. Military Assistance. {Background http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf Not a good thing} … work jointly to .. stop the spread .. weapons of mass destruction, {WMD for real this time?}…
The US should … sanction Corporations that invest in Iranian{When?}
I am honored to have visited Israel & am proud tobe among its staunchest supporters.

CitizenOversight 01/28/2010 10:27am

Why isn’t Rep. John Garamendi attending this event with constituents within his own district?

Saturday, January 30, 12:00 Noon
Peace Center Potluck and Town Hall Meeting with Congressman George Miller
Mt. Diablo Unitarian Universalist Church, 55 Eckley Lane, Walnut Creek
Congressman Miller (D-CA7) will report from Washington on Health Care, Education and the Environment, Afghanistan, and the Supreme Court decision on campaign corporate spending. There will be time for your questions.
Congressman George Miller is chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee. He is a leading advocate in Congress on education, and the environment. His district includes portions of Contra Costa and Solano counties, Richmond, Concord, Martinez, Pittsburg, Benicia, Vallejo and Vacaville.

Please bring a potluck item to share plus something for Monument Crisis Center – cereal, canned and dry goods; Diapers size 4, 5, and 6; Shampoo, soap, toothbrush & toothpaste.

Official website: