Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 290 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 77
- All-Time: 79,680
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2589 - Protecting Employees and Retirees in Business Bankruptcies Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend title 11, United States Code, to improve protections for employees and retirees in business bankruptcies.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 27 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.2540 - Patriot Employer Tax Credit ActRead twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a tax credit to Patriot employers, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2581 - Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 12 Views
A bill to require the Consumer Product Safety Commission to promulgate a rule to require child safety packaging for liquid nicotine containers...
S.2578Read the second time Jul 10, 2014 26 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.2569 - Bring Jobs Home ActRead the second time Jul 09, 2014 23 Views
A bill to provide an incentive for businesses to bring jobs back to America.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (against party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014