Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 50 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 227 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 61
- All-Time: 51,384
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2534 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jun 26, 2014 17 Views
An original bill making appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, and for other pu...
S.2554 - Keystone XL Pipeline Approval ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Jun 26, 2014 11 Views
An original bill to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline.
S.2475 - Children in Families First Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 17, 2014 7 Views
A bill to realign structure and reallocate resources in the Federal Government, in keeping with the core American belief that families are the...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 16 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2516 - DISCLOSE Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 24, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to provide for additional disclosure requirements for corporations, labor organizati...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Abstain (against party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAbstain (against party)July 07, 2014