Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 154 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 72
- All-Time: 47,330
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2559 - Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 12 Views
A bill to provide greater transparency, accountability, and safety authority to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and for ot...
S.2461 - CHIP Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 11, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program, and for other purposes.
S.2418 - Bankruptcy Fairness and Employee Benefits Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 03, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend title 11 and title 29, United States Code, to increase the amount of unsecured claims for salaries and wages given priority in...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2583Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to promote the non-exclusive use of electronic labeling for devices licensed by the Federal Communications Commission.
S.2569 - Bring Jobs Home ActRead the second time Jul 09, 2014 17 Views
A bill to provide an incentive for businesses to bring jobs back to America.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 22 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAbstain (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Aye (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAbstain (against party)July 09, 2014