Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 285 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 39,021
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.465Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 03, 2014 5 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial of Webster University.
S.2276 - Caring for America's Heroes ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve access to mental health services under the TRICARE program.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 104 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 27 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 15 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetNay (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014