Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 36 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 266 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 84
- All-Time: 29,136
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2591Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of State and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development to provide assistan...
S.2505 - Wi-Fi Innovation ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 12 Views
A bill to promote unlicensed spectrum use in the 5 GHz band, to maximize the use of the band for shared purposes in order to bolster innovatio...
S.2473 - Wireless Innovation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 12, 2014 4 Views
A bill to reallocate Federal Government-held spectrum for commercial use, to promote wireless innovation and enhance wireless communications, ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 45 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.Res.500Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to enhanced relations with the Republic of Moldova and support for the Republic o...
S.2585Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to impose additional sanctions with respect to Iran to protect against human rights abuses in Iran, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetNay (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014