Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 96 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 138 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 83 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 18,005
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2446 - Truth in Obamacare Accounting ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Congressional Budget Office to annually report changes in direct spending and revenue associated with the Patient Protec...
S.2283 - NATO Alliance Recognition and Promotion ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 2 Views
A bill to encourage enhanced security cooperation with European allies and continued enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 20 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2533 - Agency PAYGO for Greenhouse Gases ActRead twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 14 Views
A bill to require the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to include in any proposed rule that limits greenhouse gas emission...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentNay (with party)July 09, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAbstain (against party)July 07, 2014