Sen. Deb Fischer
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 146 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 4
- Past Seven Days: 33
- All-Time: 2,803
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2583Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to promote the non-exclusive use of electronic labeling for devices licensed by the Federal Communications Commission.
S.2574Read twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 1 Views
A bill to make the United States Preventive Services Task Force subject to the Federal Advisory Committee Act.
S.2568Read twice and referred Jul 08, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the contribution limit for Coverdell education savings accounts from $2,000 to $...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 4 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 22 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetNay (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentNay (with party)July 09, 2014