Americans for Democratic Action 2007 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Americans for Democratic Action. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number to read its full description.
ADA's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- Minimum Wage Increase - HR 2 (Roll Call 18). ADA supported.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation - HR 4 (Roll Call 23). ADA supported.
- Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) - HR 800 (Roll Call 118). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Budget Resolution - H Con Res 99 (Roll Call 212). ADA supported.
- District of Columbia Voting Rights - HR 1905 (Roll Call 231). ADA supported.
- Head Start Reauthorization - HR 1429 (Roll Call 285). ADA supported.
- Iraq Troop Withdrawal - HR 2237 (Roll Call 330). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2007 War Supplemental Appropriation - HR 2206 (Roll Call 333). ADA supported.
- Stem Cell Research - S 5 (Roll Call 443). ADA supported.
- Student Loans Reconciliation (College Cost Reduction Act) - HR 2669 (Roll Call 613). ADA supported.
- Iraq Troop Redeployment (Responsible Redeployment from Iraq) - HR 2956 (Roll Call 624). ADA supported.
- Wage Discrimination (Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2007) - HR 2831 (Roll Call 768). ADA supported.
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) - HR 3356 (Roll Call 821). ADA supported.
- SCHIP - HR 3963 (Roll Call 1009). ADA supported.
- Employee Non-Discrimination - HR 3685 (Roll Call 1057). ADA supported.
- U.S.-Peru Trade Agreement - HR 3688 (Roll Call 1060). ADA opposed.
- AMT Adjustment - HR 3996 (Roll Call 1081). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Labor-HHSEducation - HR 3043 (Roll Call 1122). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Intelligence Authorization - HR 2082 (Roll Call 1160). ADA supported.
- Energy Policy - HR 6 (Roll Call 1177). ADA supported.
- "Agree": Voted with ADA position
- "Disagree": Did not vote with ADA position
- "P": Voted present
- "No vote": Did not cast vote
- "S": Speaker's privilege
- "Ineligible": Ineligible voter/ not in office
- "*": Deceased 
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Vote 6||Vote 7||Vote 8||Vote 9||Vote 10||Vote 11||Vote 12||Vote 13||Vote 14||Vote 15||Vote 16||Vote 17||Vote 18||Vote 19||Vote 20||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|