Americans for Democratic Action 2007 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Americans for Democratic Action. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number to read its full description.
ADA's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- Ethics and Lobbying Overhaul, Grass-Roots Lobbying - S 1 (Roll Call 14). ADA opposed.
- Minimum Wage Increase Motion - HR 2 (Roll Call 34). ADA supported.
- Iraq War “Surge” - S 574 (Roll Call 51). ADA supported.
- Iraq Mission - S J Res 9 (Roll Call 75). ADA supported.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation - S 3 (Roll Call 132). ADA supported.
- Water Resources Development Act Reauthorization, Climate Change - HR 1495 (Roll Call 166). ADA supported.
- Immigration Overhaul - S 1348 (Roll Call 206). ADA supported.
- Employee Free Choice Act - HR 800 (Roll Call 227). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Defense Authorization - HR 1585 (Roll Call 252). ADA supported.
- FISA - S 2011 (Roll Call 310). ADA supported.
- District of Columbia Voting Rights - S 1257 (Roll Call 339). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Defense Authorization - HR 1585 (Roll Call 350). ADA supported.
- SCHIP - HR 976 (Roll Call 352). ADA supported.
- Fiscal 2008 Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations Limiting Abortion Funding - HR 3043 (Roll Call 379). ADA opposed.
- Cloture vote on Southwick Nomination: Leslie Southwick of Mississippi to be a judge for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals (Roll Call 392). ADA opposed.
- Water Resources Development: Veto Override HR 1495 (Roll Call 406). ADA supported.
- U.S.-Peru Trade Agreement - HR 3688 (Roll Call 413). ADA opposed.
- AMT Adjustment - HR 3996 (Roll Call 414). ADA supported.
- Energy Policy - HR 6 (Roll Call 425). ADA supported.
- Farm Bill Reauthorization - HR 2419 (Roll Call 434). ADA supported.
- "Agree": Voted with ADA position
- "Disagree": Did not vote with ADA position
- "P": Voted present
- "No vote": Did not cast vote
- "S": Speaker's privilege
- "Ineligible": Ineligible voter/ not in office
- "*": Deceased 
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Vote 6||Vote 7||Vote 8||Vote 9||Vote 10||Vote 11||Vote 12||Vote 13||Vote 14||Vote 15||Vote 16||Vote 17||Vote 18||Vote 19||Vote 20||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|