From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a 2008 Democratic superdelegate from District of Columbia was part of the Superdelegate Transparency Project, a collaboration of LiteraryOutpost, OpenLeft, DemConWatch, HuffPost's OffTheBus and the Congresspedia community to build an open-source tally and informational resource on the 2008 Democratic superdelegates. (More about superdelegates.)|
|See all the District of Columbia members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the District of Columbia portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Christine Warnke is a superdelegate in the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.
|This information was gathered by volunteer researchers as part of the Superdelegate Transparency Project on the superdelegates for the 2008 Democratic presidential primary. For more info see the District of Columbia superdelegate tracker or visit the STP homepage.|
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Articles and resources
- Portal:Superdelegate Transparency Project
- U.S. presidential election, 2008
- Portal:2008 U.S. Congressional Elections
- DemConWatch - A very comprehensive list of superdelegates and known commitments. Please use this as a starting point and double check by doing a news search to make sure the data is accurate. If you have a tip, let them know.
- WashingtonPost.com - Web site with full listing of superdelegates broken out by state and then type.