From OpenCongress Wiki
|OpenCongress Wiki help|
Policies and Guidelines
Research and referencing
There are several ways to explore OpenCongress:
- Take the OpenCongress Tour
- Follow the links from article to article.
- Use the search box (at the top and bottom of every page). See help on searching for details.
- Explore random pages by clicking on Random Page at the top and bottom of, or in the link list to the right of, every page (the location changes depending on the skin you chose in Preferences).
- Click on "Recent Changes" (which can also be found at the top and bottom of every page), to see what edits have been made recently. There is a regular and an enhanced version of this feature, see User preferences help for details.
- Click on "My watchlist" to see which pages you watch have been edited, see Watchlist help.
- In the sidebar, click on What links here? to get some context.
- From the Special pages box at the top of every page you can access:
Acknowledgement: the content of many of the help pages in OpenCongress have been adapted from Wikipedia and SourceWatch.