From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for New York's district 21 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the New York members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the New York portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
James "Jim" Buhrmaster is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 21st Congressional District (map) of New York. He is the Republican nominee seeking to replace retiring Rep. Mike McNulty (R-N.Y.). He ran unopposed in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Positions, record and controversies
Buhrmaster is a Schenectady County legislator. 
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to James Buhrmaster. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Buhrmaster will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:New York and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ “New York 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers”, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Greg Giroux, "Franken Primary Win One of Many Key Results from Tuesday’s Primaries",CQ Politics, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on New York’s 21st Congressional District
- ↑ Official Buhrmaster for Congress campaign website
- Official Buhrmaster for Congress campaign website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on New York’s 21st Congressional District