From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Florida's district 25 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Florida members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Florida portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Joe Garcia is the Democratic candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 25th Congressional District (map) of Florida. He won in primary elections which took place on August 26, 2008. 
Positions, record and controversies
Garcia is a Democratic strategist and former director of the Cuban American National Foundation.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Joe Garcia. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Committees and affiliations
Garcia will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Campaign Contact Information
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Florida and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ “Florida 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers, August 27, 2008
- ↑ Rachel Kapochunas, "Fall Hotbeds in Florida Produced Close Primaries Tuesday",CQ Politics, August 27, 2008
- ↑ Lesley Clark and Erika Beras, It's official: Joe Garcia takes on Mario Diaz-Balart, Feb 7th, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 24th Congressional District
- ↑ Official Suzanne Kosmas for Congress website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 25th Congressional District
- Official Joe Garcia for Congress website