From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Kentucky's district 4 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Kentucky members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Kentucky portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Michael Kelley is the Democratic candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 4th Congressional District (map) of Kentucky. He is the Democratic nominee seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Geoff Davis (R-Ky.). He was uncontested in the primary which took place on May 20, 2008. 
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Michael Kelley. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Kelley will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Kentucky and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ "Official Kentucky Primary Results" "Kentucky State Board of Elections," May 21, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Kentucky's 4th Congressional District
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Kentucky's 4th Congressional District
- Official Michael Kelley for Congress website