From OpenCongress Wiki
Patrick Tiberi ()
|Leadership:||No leadership position|
|Committees:||House Committee on Ways and Means|
|(subcommittees and past assignments)|
| Next election: Nov. 6, 2012
2012 candidates for -00
|Confirmed:||None so far|
|Possible:||None so far|
|Out:||None so far|
|(more info & editing for -00)|
|[ Official website]|
[[Category:Members of the U.S. House of Representatives|]]
Record and controversies
|Click through the score to see the records of other members of Congress and full descriptions of the individual votes.
Want to see someone else's scorecard added to the list? You can do it!
Tiberi voted for the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 that started the Iraq War.
For more information on environmental legislation, see the Energy and Environment Policy Portal
Tiberi was born October 21, 1962 and was educated at the Ohio State University.
Pat Tiberi was first elected to the U.S. House in 2000 when fellow Republican John Kasich chose to retire. Prior to serving in the U.S. House, Tiberi served in the Ohio House of Representatives from 1993 to 2001.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
|Top Contributors to during the 2008 Election Cycle|
|Donor||Amount (US Dollars)|
|L Brands||$ 22,500|
|Norfolk Southern||$ 20,000|
|Northwestern Mutual||$ 19,700|
|Ernst & Young||$ 18,350|
|Huntington Bancshares||$ 17,500|
|FirstEnergy Corp||$ 15,100|
|Cardinal Health||$ 15,000|
|Berkshire Hathaway||$ 13,800|
|Guardian Life Insurance||$ 13,250|
|Source: The Center for Responsive Politics' www.OpenSecrets.org site.|
Note: Contributions are not from the organizations themselves, but are rather from
the organization's PAC, employees or owners. Totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
|Links to more campaign contribution information for Patrick Tiberi
from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org site.
|Fundraising profile:||2008 election cycle||Career totals|
|Top contributors by organization/corporation:||2008 election cycle||Career totals|
|Top contributors by industry:||2008 election cycle||Career totals|
- Revolving door profile for Patrick Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
- 2006 privately funded travel profile for Patrick Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
- Personal finance profile for Patrick Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
Committees and Affiliations
- House Committee on Ways and Means
Committees in the 110th Congress (2007-2008)
Committee assignments in the 109th Congress (2005-2006)
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness
- Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations
- Subcommittee on Select Education - Chair
- House Committee on Financial Services
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
- Subcommittee on Capital Markets Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Coalitions and Caucuses
- Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus
- Co-Founder and Chair, Military Veterans and Community Service Committee
Boards and other Affiliations
- Advisory Board, American Red Cross, Columbus Chapter
- Ohio State University Alumni Band
- Board Member, Prevent Blindess America
- Member, Sons of Italy
- Lector, St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
More Background Data
|On the Web|
Articles and Resources
Local blogs and discussion sites
Semantic data ()
|From the Sunlight Foundation API|
|Current Office: U.S. House of Representatives|
|Title:||First name:||Middle name:||Last name:|
00 District short:
|Currently in office?|
|Phone:||Fax:||Website:||Webform email: |
|Bioguide ID:||Votesmart ID:||FEC ID:||Govtrack ID:|
|CRP ID:||Eventful ID:||Old Sunlight ID:||Twitter ID:|
|OpenCongress Wiki URL:||YouTubeID:||Senate class:|
|Entered manually within the Template:Politician|
|U.S. House of Representatives|
Ranking Member On:
Ranking Member On:
|First Elected to Current Office:
November 7, 2000
|First Took Current Office:
January 3, 2001
November 2, 2010
|Previous Political Work?
Ohio House of Representatives
|Other Party Membership:|
Date of Birth: October 21, 1962
November 7, 2000