From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Arizona's district 1 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Arizona members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Arizona portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Sydney Hay is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 1st Congressional District (map) of Arizona. She won the Republican nomination to replace Rep. Rick Renzi (R-Ariz.), who is not seeking re-election.
Positions, record and controversies
Hay is the President of the Arizona Mining Association.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Sydney Hay. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Hay will be assigned committees if and when she is elected to Congress.
More background data
Committee to Elect Sydney Hay to Congress
Post Office Box 17576
Munds Park, AZ 86017
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Arizona and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Green Papers Arizona 2008 General Election
- ↑ Hay for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Arizona’s 1st Congressional District
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Marie Horrigan"A Dropout in Arizona’s Ever-Changing Landscape", CQ Politics, January 11, 2008
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Arizona’s 1st Congressional District
- Official Sydney Hay for Congress Web site