Universal health care legislation (U.S.)
From OpenCongress Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
United States National Health Insurance Act (or Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act)
- Norman Solomon, "Warfare and Healthcare," HuffingtonPost, Mar. 11, 2008.
- Miles Mogulescu, "Why Not Single Payer? Part 3: The Clinton/Obama/Edwards Individual Mandates Represent a Losing Political Strategy,", HuffingtonPost, Dec. 3, 2007.
- "martygrn," "HR 676 and it’s problems," PICU Traveler, Aug. 11, 2007.
- "The Corporate Crime of Selling Private Health Insurance: Political Players and Single Payer," Corporate Crime Reporter, Mar. 27, 2007.
- "Summary of Single Payer Bills HR 676 and 1200," Physicians for a National Health Program, Mar. 9, 2005.
- "Frequently Asked Questions About National Health Insurance" (pdf), hosted on SickoCure.org (Michael Moore site) and "sponsored" by Physicians for a National Health Program.
General articles and resources
- Mike Hall, "Big Insurers Get Big Bucks from Taxpayer-Funded Medicare, Slighting Services for Seniors," AFL-CIO blog, Dec. 4, 2007.