From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Wisconsin's district 7 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Wisconsin members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Wisconsin portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Daniel Mielke is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 7th Congressional District (map) of Wisconsin. He is the Republican nominee seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Dave Obey (D-Wis.). He ran unopposed in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Positions, record and controversies
Mielke is self-employed in the agriculture business.
Mielke is the Republican nominee seeking to challenge Rep. Dave Obey (D-Wis.) in the 2008 congressional elections. He ran unopposed in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Daniel Mielke. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Mielke will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Wisconsin and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 “Wisconsin 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers”, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Greg Giroux, "Franken Primary Win One of Many Key Results from Tuesday’s Primaries",CQ Politics, September 10, 2008
- ↑ Mielke for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Wisconsin’s 7th Congressional District
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Wisconsin’s 7th Congressional District
- Daniel Mielke for Congress campaign website