Information Technology Industry Council 2007-2008 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Information Technology Industry Council. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number to read its full description.
ITI's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- S. 761, America COMPETES Act. ITI supported.
- H.R. 3688, United States-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act. ITI supported.
- H.R. 6, Comprehensive Energy Legislation. ITI supported.
- S. Amdt. 5635 to H.R. 6049, Baucus-Grassley Tax Extenders Package. ITI supported.
- H.R. 1424, Financial Rescue Plan. ITI supported.
- "Agree": Voted with ITI position
- "Disagree": Did not vote with ITI position
- "No vote": Did not cast vote
- "Ineligible": Ineligible voter/not in office
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|