League of Conservation Voters 2008 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the League of Conservation Voters. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
The League of Conservation Voters' selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- Global Warming - S. 3036 (Roll Call 145). LCV supported.
- Clean Energy Tax Credits - H.R. 6049 (Roll Call 150). LCV supported.
- Clean Energy Tax Credits - S. 3335 (Roll Call 192). LCV supported.
- Energy Prices: Environmental & Consumer Protection - S. 3044 (Roll Call 146). LCV supported.
- Low-Income Energy Asistance - S. 3186 (Roll Call 187). LCV supported.
- Offshore Drilling - S. Con Res 70 (Roll Call 134). LCV opposed.
- Arctic Refuge Offshore Drilling- S. 2284 (Roll Call 123). LCV opposed.
- Oil Shale - S. 3604 (Roll Call 206). LCV supported.
- Wind Insurance - S.2284 (Roll Call 117). LCV opposed.
- Public Lands protection - S. 2739 (Roll Call 101). LCV supported.
- Environmental Funding - S. Con Res 70 (Roll Call 142). LCV supported.
- "Agree": Vote supporting the League's position
- "Disagree": Vote contrary to the League's position
- "No vote": Absence (LCV counts as negative)
- "Ineligible": Member not eligible to vote
- " * ": Senator Reid initially voted with the League's position but switched his vote for procedural reasons.
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Vote 6||Vote 7||Vote 8||Vote 9||Vote 10||Vote 11||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|